My client a Wealth Management organisation are experiencing ongoing and consistent growth year on year and are looking to growth their Account Management team. Managing your own accounts at every step of their journey you will advise and educate your clients with their Financial needs. Up and cross selling products across the portfolio will see you become a valued advisor. This face paced and evolutionary business takes pride in growing each member of the team whilst helping to cultivate your professional growth and business acumen.
To be successful within this role you will be adaptable, have previous experience within a similar role, be highly driven, Experience managing client's expectations and deliver results.
Your duties will include:
- Manage and cultivation of newly acquired and existing accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with each client within your remit
- Up and cross sell within the product portfolio
- Coach and advise on best possible outcomes
- Handhold at every step of the journey
- Provide market leading advice whilst being an expert across the product portfolio
- Educate on upcoming events and advanced products Actively participate in ongoing training
- Support and partner with the wider business to ensure holistic view of the business
- Meet and exceed KPi's in place
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to Account cultivation
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support and Sales division specialising in Temporary and Permanent solutions within the Sydney market.
Contact Rachel Aldridge