Accountant - $70,000 + Super - Mascot
|Job Title:||Accountant - $70,000 + Super - Mascot|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$70000 per annum + Super + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 13:23|
Are you looking to join a team of dedicated Accountants who love to have fun? This could be one of the best roles on the market right now for up and coming Assistant Accountants/Accountants. You will be working with a team of exceptionally smart, driven and dedicated Accountants so there will be lots to learn in this role.
As this role is being recruited urgently, I can only consider candidates who are either immediately available or on short (1 week max) notice periods).
The Perks: Full study support (CA/CPA exam fees & external courses), mentoring, Friday drinks and work parties, heavily discounted on-site parking, easy access from public transport. You will also work in a dynamic, growing business where your role may change and grow over the years which will keep you growing your career! This is an open minded and forward thinking business.
The culture: This international business has a really down to Earth, collaborative and fun culture. They hire smart, switched on people and let them flourish and grow in their roles. The Directors respect their staff and treat all members of the company well.
Location: Mascot area. parking on-site (paid), accessible by train and bus, courtesy bus available from train station.
The role: This role has the Accountant title but would suit with 3-5 year's experience, even those who are looking to make the move from the Assistant Accountant to Accountant role. The duties will involve:
- Cash-flow management, including dealing with FX
- Inter-company reconciliations
- General management accounting (accruals, month end)
- Supervising a Junior Accountant (overseeing their AP, AR, bank reconciliations etc)
- Preparation of BAS
- A wide variety of ad hoc tasks
- You will ideally have 3 + years' experience as an Assistant Accountant with a global business.
- While many things in this role will be teachable, a solid understanding of management accounting, Foreign Currency (ideally USD or GBP) and inter company recs will be essential.
- You must have unlimited, full working rights for this role.
- Immediately available or available within 1 week.
- you will be a team player! This is very important in this business, who has a small head office. The culture here is great and it's very important for them to find a team mate who gels well within the department.
- You must be completely fluent in English for this role as there may be a lot of time spent dealing with external stakeholders on the phone.
Please apply today to hear more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leichhardt, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$63000 per annum + + Super
Working Holiday Visa - Accounting Experience - $30-$45ph!
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$45 per hour + Superannuation!
Cost Accountant/Accounts Payable
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + plus superannuation
McMahons Point, New South Wales