About the Company and Culture:
This organisation is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry and has experienced continued growth on growth each year. With a strong emphasis on employee satisfaction and being progressive to changes within the market, this organisation offers stability in employment and realistic expectations for employees. Even though training would be provided, you would need to be able to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Credit card reconciliations
- Reconciling daily bank statements
- Raising & issuing POs and subcontract documentation
- Ad hoc administration to support the team and management as required.
- 2+ years' experience in an Accounts Officer/AP/AR position
- Detail oriented when inputting data into the system
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SAP would be highly regarded but not pertinent
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration regarding this role or alternatively, email your resume to Sabrina Bare () to be considered for other positions available in the North Shore.