- Next to Chatswood Train Station
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
- Work within a fast growing, dynamic organisation with fantastic benefits
If you have strong communication skills, confident with Excel and have 1-4 years accounts experience then this would be a great role for you. Rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic organisation with a friendly, close knit, outgoing team.
My client are a fast growing innvovative technology/retail business that operates globally and their products are in high demand all around the world! State of the art offices, with a fun, dynamic culture. Fantastic benefits such as free soft drinks and snacks in the office, monthly team free lunch, casual dress code and regular social outings!
- To collect overdue invoices for your own ledger of accounts
- Setting up new clients follow key processes
- Invoicing, reconciliations
- Fast paced environment
- Liaise directly with clients to resolve any queries/disputes whilst building and maintain relationships
- Actively reduce departments DSO
- Ad hoc finance duties when the team needs assistance
- Accounting Experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (Including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Outgoing, confident personality, and to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- To be able to follow set processes and procedures
- Great attention to detail
- To be able to start within 2 weeks
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.