Our client is an employer of choice, and is looking to grow their finance team through a rapid period of growth.
- Administer transactions in account payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) functions, verifying documents, processing supplier invoices, customer invoice payments and debt collection.
- Responding to queries from internal and external customers via phone and email.
- Responding to complaints/queries on email.
- Generating reports and reconciliations - assist with end of month reporting.
- Data entry
- Ad hoc projects.
- Excellent verbal & written skills are key to this role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Microsoft Xero experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in a customer service capacity
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Receivable roles
Apply today for immediate consideration otherwise, feel free to contact Jonathan Baeten at AccountAbility on 0282965327 if you have any questions!