Accounts Assistant - CBD - Progression Opportunities
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant - CBD - Progression Opportunities|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 16:53|
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an ASX listed business for a hungry and motivated Accounts Officer who would like to progress in time.
The role to begin with will focus mostly around Accounts Receivable, taking on other tasks along the way.
You will be working in a team of 9 in the finance team of an Australian Business who look after the APAC accounts, so you will in time gain exposure to international accounting.
You will be reporting into a talented Financial Controller who is passionate about helping his team progress and achieve their career goals
This role will suit someone who is hungry, ambitious and eager to learn.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily Cash collections
- Invoicing clients on weekly basis
- Liaising with staff on overdue accounts
- Bad debt provision analysis
- Assist FC with month-end reconciliations
- Raise & Issue credit notes
- Ad Hoc Accounts Payable duties
- Prepare trade debtor reports
- Daily banking journals
- Assist new account set-up in ERP.
- Provide back up for Accounts Payable
- More ad hoc Accounting duties as you progress- such as month end journals, reporting and analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- You not need ot have started a CA/CPA but if you plan to do so that would be helpful!
- You will have at least 1 year of AR experience.
- You will need to be comfortable with the fact this role will be mostly Accounts Receivable to begin with and progress from there.
- You will be eager and happy to learn and grow in time - from picking up AP, to month end work.
- Attitude will be key in this role! A helpful, positive and hungry attitude will succeed.
- You must have full working rights in Australia.
- A knowledge of Cantonese would help as this is an APAC role, but is not essential.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today and we will consider your application!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Accounts Payable Officer
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$37 per hour
Senior Accounts Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Accounts Receivable Officer
AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + + super
Accounts Payable Manager
Glen Waverley, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Super
Accounts Payable Officer
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + + Super