Accountability are currently looking for an Accounts Officer who can start immediately in the Retail industry! We are seeking confident, capable individuals who are able to self-manage day-to-day and are able to perform under pressure.
Duties to include:
- End to End accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR)
- Payroll support and administration
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Resolving billing issues
- Various administration duties
The successful person will possess:
- 1-3 Years accounts experience will ensure your success within this role
- Strong system knowledge, particularly with Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Process-oriented with a keen eye for detail
- A lateral thinker who can work with limited supervision
- A savvy negotiator, with the ability to influence and high attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
- Temporary with view to permanency
- Excellent staff benefits
- Inner city location close to public transport
- Training and development on the job
- Supportive manager and friendly colleagues
- Immediate start preferred
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda on 03 8629 1306 or Maddy on 03 8629 1034 for a confidential discussion.
*** Unfortunately due to a high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contracted ***