Accounts Officer - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Accounts Officer - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 13:52|
A fantastic role has become available for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer in the CBD, particularly for someone who is interested in general Accounting and would like to upskill their experience and their career.
Based in an open, inclusive and high performing business, you will be responsible for the AP while reporting into a Qualified Finance professional who can mentor you to achieve bigger things!
You'll be working in an exciting industry with an awesome team and a focus on health and well-being.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 depending on experience.
The role will include (but will not be limited to):
- End to end Accounts Payable
- Employee expenses
- Sending remittances
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Preparing cash-flow reports
- Coding of invoices
- Future work within general Accounting once up to speed.
The role will suit someone who has:
- Experience in end to end Accounts Payable (min 2 years)
- The desire to learn more about month-end and year-end procedures
- A quick learner
- Someone with excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
- Someone who is open, honest and likes a fun environment.
If you want to progress your career in a global firm in the CBD that is growing bigger and better please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per hour + Super
Accounts Receivable Officer
Double Bay, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$67000 per annum + Super
Accounts Payable Officer
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$32 - AU$34 per hour
Accounts Receivable/Banking Assistant
Parramatta, W. Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia
AU$32 - AU$35 per hour