|Job Title:||Accounts Officer|
|Salary:||AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Janessa Smit|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 12:20|
The new financial year brings new budgets and usually a lot of new hires. We are being proactive and looking for someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys all aspects of accounts processing, and that would be open to contract work (short and long term) with a variety of clients in Melbourne.
We are seeking someone with the below experience:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR)
- Assisting with Payroll
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Preparing invoices for payment
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Resolving billing issues
- Various administration duties
- Internal and stakeholder engagement
- 1-3 Years AP/AR experience will ensure your success within this role.
- A strong negotiator, you will be a confident communicator with high attention to detail.
- You will also have excellent skills in prioritising your workload and managing your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Open to different contracts in Melbourne CBD or North Western Suburbs
- Strong System Skills across multiple ERP/CRM systems
- Between $28-$38 p.h depending on role/location
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Janessa Smit for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1046
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's