Accounts Officer - Permanent - Rooty Hill
|Job Title:||Accounts Officer - Permanent - Rooty Hill|
|Location:||Mount Druitt, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000.00 per annum + Super + Parking|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 12:44|
Have you been looking for that perfect role close to home? Sick of the city commute? This Accounts Assistant role in the Rooty Hill area could be just the one for you, with parking on-site.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Super
This is a family friendly business with standard hours of 8.30am - 5pm and little to no overtime expected. Some flexibility can be possible if needed. This is the Australian head office of a company that is part of a larger global conglomerate. A wide reach with a family feel.
This role of Accounts Officer is to look after the AP/AR in an end to end capacity for an entity of the business, but there is certainly room down the track to take on more tasks.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- End to end Accounts Payable (including payment runs)
- End to end AR (from processing sales, to collections)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising internally with sales,departments to solve any billing or payment issues.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
What will you need in order to be considered for this role?
- You will need demonstrated end to end experience in both Accounts Payable and Receivable, ideally a few years' experience with both.
- A TAFE Diploma or Degree will be highly regarded but it is not necessary and I welcome applications from people who are qualified by experience.
- You will have experience with MYOB and ideally MYOB EXO.
- This is a small, friendly and helpful Accounts team, someone who likes team work and a harmonious environment would be suitable.
- Excellent communication skills will be required.
Does this sound like you? Please do not hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's