Accounts Payable Officer / Alexandria / $60,000-$65,000 +Super
Join a multinational company who specialises in treatments based on the needs of their patients as individuals. Have the chance to work within a company whose focus is on building relationships and providing care where it is need.
They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Officer on a permanent basis. Below are the desired experience and responsibilities.
- Matching, batching and processing of invoices
- Customer liaison
- Updating and reconciling to the supplier ledger
- Entering high volume invoices, end to end and expense claims.
- Cashflow Management
- Supplier account queries as required
- Supplier maintenance as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within Accounts Payable.
- Excellent communications and organisational skills.
- Exposure to SAP
- Strong understanding of Accounts Payable process.
- Permanent Position
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field. Please apply and attach CV. For more info please contact Grainne Sheehy directly on: 61 2 82965328 or E: