Position - Accounts Payable Officer
Salary - $28 - $32ph + Super
Start Date - Immediate
Duration - 3 months (potential to be extended, made permanent)
Location - CBD Fringe
Our client is a highly successful organisation that is a market leader in its field. Due to previous incumbent leaving the role after many years, my client is looking to employ a standalone AP officer due join immediately on a 3 month contract.
Due to the service-based nature of this organisation and its industry, this role will focus primarily on the dealing with high volume, quite manual processing.
Exceptional communication skills are a must.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficient and accurate processing of high volume invoices to ensure timely payment
- Maintaining strong relationships with external vendors
- Reconciliation of accounts and investigation of any discrepancies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to obtain relevant payment approvals
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong AP experience gained with a dynamics, fast-paced environment
- Experience in reconciliation of complex accounts
- Positive, team-focused and flexible attitude
- Fast-paced, successful organisation
- Strong company culture
- A minimum of $28 p/h
Please don't hesitate to contact Ben Knight at AccountAbility if you have any questions at all. Contact Number - 8296 5305