Accounts Payable / Assistant Accountant
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable / Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 16:43|
Are you an experienced Accounts professional looking for a new role? Looking for a position where you will be respected and given the autonomy and trust to do your work? I am recruiting for a trusted client of mine who is looking to employ someone into an AP/Assistant Accountant role in the CBD.
Company: This is a highly successful, privately owned hospitality firm in the CBD.
The Culture: This is a friendly, respectful and accomplished workforce. You will work in a small tight-knit team in the company's head office in Sydney's CBD. The members of the finance team are highly impressive Accountants who are qualifed CA/CPA - so if you require mentoring you can achieve that here!
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super
This role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable - you will be responsible for the end to end Accounts Payable for certain entities in the business.
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General Assistant Accopuntant work - month end reporting, reconciliations, journals, accruals etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks that may arise - reporting, journals, assisting the FC.
What experience/attributes should you have?
- I will be looking for demonstrated experience as an Assistant Accountant
- General Assistant Accountant duties such as reconciliations, reporting etc.
- This is a small office, so a 'can do'' attitude will be welcomed.
- Sound accounting knowledge, such as Debits/Credits etc.
- Ideally you will have some qualification in Accounting, from TAFE or University.
- The ability to work in a small team environment.
- Unlimited working rights in Australia.
If you are a experienced Accounts professional looking for a broad, interesting and stable role. Please do not hesitate to apply to this role today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's