An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading ''for purpose'' business in Victoria. If you've been working within an Accounts Payable department and looking to take the next step into something more meaningful - this could be the one for you!
You'll be working with an amazing Australian organisation who are serving the most vulnerable people in our community. The culture here is that whatever team you are in, whether it's finance or on the front line you are contributing to the cause. You will work with focused and dedicate colleagues and have fun at the same time!
You will be working in an automated and modern environment with some best in class solutions, no manual invoices here! Using a leading Procure 2 Pay system you will lead a small team of AP Officers who work together to ensure the smooth running of the AP department, with duties including:
- Accurate processing of high volume invoices
- Reconcile the AP accounts to the GL
- Assist finance team with month-end process
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the point of escalation for issues and queries
- Guide, support and develop the AP officers.
Who will you be?
- You'll ideally be immediately available or on short notice
- You'll have demonstrated experience as an AP Senior / Team Leader
- You'll ideally have worked with a Procure to Pay System before
- You'll thrive in complex environments
- This is a temp to perm role, so full working rights in Australia are required.
Interested to hear more? Please call Kylie Blackwell who is handling this role on 0408 575 278.