Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Next to St Leonards Train Station
- $55,000 + Super
- Work for a global ASX listed business in a large finance function gaining excellent exposure in a supportive team environment
If you are a strong administrator who has excellent attention to detail, customer service has accounts experience/knowledge with great communications skills then this could be the next step you are looking for in your career.
A leading and growing ASX listed business based next to St Leonards train station. A great opportunity has opened in their Accounts Receivable (AR) Team, reporting to the Billings Lead in a key position for the company. This role will be working within a dynamic, driven, professional team with a real emphasis on customer focus.
- Managing your own ledger of clients maintaining excellent customer service and answering and resolving queries
- Processing, adjusting and issuing invoices
- Manage the mailbox daily actioning when necessary
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Running daily reports
- Ad hoc administrative duties when the team needs assistance
- Experience within an accounts department is preferable not essential
- Excellent admin skills and attention to detail
- Great customer service skills & communication skills
- Proactive and highly organised
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen as the position is permanent
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.