Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Next to St Leonards Train Station
- $26-$27ph + Super - Immediate start with the view to go permanent
- Opportunity to work closely with the AR Manager and receive full training to progress your accounting experience
Looking for an Accounts Receivable/Collections Assistant with great communications and wants to gain great exposure within a national company. Full Training and fantastic benefits including regular social events!
A leading and rapidly growing commercial energy and technology provider. This companies offers flexible working, social events, bootcamps weekly, and a friendly team orientated working environment and full training!
- To manage a ledger of clients dealing with accounts receivable duties including invoicing, dealing with queries, reconciliations, setting credit limits and collection calls
- Provide support to the AR/Collections Manager
- Manage the mailbox daily actioning when necessary
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience/understanding within an accounts department is preferable not essential
- Consider Finance/Accounting Graduates
- Excellent admin skills and attention to detail
- Great customer service skills & communication skills
- Proactive and highly organised
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen as the position is permanent
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.