Accounts Receivable Assistant
- North Ryde - 10 Minutes walk from the Train Station
- $55,000 - 60,000 + Super
- Looking for accounts professionals who are eager to progress and develop their careers - study packages on offer!
If you have strong communication skills and have entry level accounts experience then this would be a great role for you. Working with one of Australia's most well known brands offering great benefits such as study packages, free gym and fantastic mentoring and career progression!
My client are one of Australia's leading brands that operates nationally and their products are in high demand all over the world! State of the art offices, with a fun, dynamic culture. Excellent working benefits, and my client are keen to always build on existing internal talent to create excellent progression and prospects for their employees.
FANTASTIC Company Benefits
- Free onsite gym and gym classes
- Generous staff discounts
- Study Packages
- Internal training and opportunity to attend external courses to develop your skills
- Pathway to career progression within the business
- Great company culture and working environments
- Full time but they offer flexibility with hours (starting from 7:30am to 09:30am)
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- To collect overdue invoices for your ledger of accounts
- Banking and cash allocation
- Invoicing and dealing with queries
- Liaise directly with clients to resolve any queries/disputes whilst building and maintain relationships
- Ad hoc finance duties when the team needs assistance
- Entry level Accounting Experience required
- Ideally experience with banking and reconciliations but not essential as full training will be given
- Ideally Accounting degree/qualification or if not the desire the study
- Outgoing, confident personality, and to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- To be able to start before Christmas
- Australian Citizen or Permanent residency as it is a permanent role
This company offer full training and support and mentoring for the right individual so it is a fantastic stepping stone for ambitious individuals.
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.