Accounts Receivable Manager
- $55-$60 per hour + Super
- Great transport links from Central and located next to the train station
- 6 months Temporary role with the view to go perm
Fantastic role for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join a leading organisation in a social, busy and rewarding environment - Temp to Perm Opportunity!
One of Australia's market leading brands with over 100 years industry experience is recruiting for a new AR Manager to join their team of 5! Fantastic benefits such as flexi hours, and the opportunity to move/progress into different departments within the organisation. Great culture and exposure for your CV to work in this leading FMCG business.
- Effectively leading a team of 6 to deliver on SLA's and KPIs
- Timely generation on Month end and Weekly reports
- Coach, discipline, and develop team for example involvement in recruitment, 1on1's, reviews and performance meetings
- Build effective relationships both internally and externally understanding all stakeholder needs
- Leading the team to resolve queries in a timely manner as well being able to deal with the escalated issues efficiently
- Using the SAP system competently
- Accounts Receivable experience is necessary
- Experience with managing a team of at least 3
- Experience working within an FMCG company
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills
- Confident, outgoing character who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ideally experience with SAP
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Gina Morley at AccountAbility or call 8296 5314 for further information.