Accounts Receivable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 15:05|
A leading organisation in the healthcare sector. They have recently expanding their footprint through the opening of multiple facilities nationwide. In order to underpin this growth from a commercial perspective, they have built a robust & customer driven credit services & AR function.
- Accurately process admissions, discharges and related billing information
- Residential Billing in compliance with legislation
- Reconcile & investigate variances in payment statements
- Reconcile, calculate, and generate accommodation deposit refunds in a timely manner.
- Review all outstanding debts and their ageing on a monthly basis. Follow up payment with customers and/or their nominees on a daily basis
- Recognise potential debt collection issues
- Devise strategies for high value debts
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across sites locally
- Bad Debt Write Offs
The Revenue Shared Services function is split into four key business areas: Collections & Reconciliations; Banking & Allocations; Claims & Invoicing and Billings.
There are up to five newly created roles available.
This is an exceptional opportunity to align your technical skills with a complex industry that proivdes career stimulation & longetivity. The team culture is supportive & inclusive; the management are examples of internal progression & personal growth.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's