Accounts Receivable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 11:03|
A leading organisation in the healthcare sector. They have recently expanding their footprint through the opening of multiple facilities nationwide. In order to underpin this growth from a commercial perspective, they have built a robust & customer driven credit services & AR function.
- Accurately process admissions, discharges and related billing information
- Residential Billing in compliance with legislation
- Reconcile & investigate variances in payment statements
- Reconcile, calculate, and generate accommodation deposit refunds in a timely manner.
- Review all outstanding debts and their ageing on a monthly basis. Follow up payment with customers and/or their nominees on a daily basis
- Recognise potential debt collection issues
- Devise strategies for high value debts
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across sites locally
- Bad Debt Write Offs
The Revenue Shared Services function is split into four key business areas: Collections & Reconciliations; Banking & Allocations; Claims & Invoicing and Billings.
There are up to five newly created roles available.
This is an exceptional opportunity to align your technical skills with a complex industry that proivdes career stimulation & longetivity. The team culture is supportive & inclusive; the management are examples of internal progression & personal growth.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility