Accounts Receivable Officer/Collections
- Northern Beaches Location, Parking and Great offices
- $60,000 - $62,000 + Super + Fantastic Benefits
- Immediate Start - 6 months with a view to go permanent
Looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer who is immediately available and wants to gain great experience in a global company with fantastic values and team family feel environment.
My client are a global leading Australian family-owned business that operates globally, and their products are in high demand all around the world! Fantastic family owned culture and benefits package.
- To collect overdue invoices for your own ledger of accounts
- Invoicing, reconciliations
- Fast paced environment so managing high volume
- Liaise directly with clients to resolve any queries/disputes whilst building and maintain relationships
- Actively reduce departments DSO
- Ad hoc finance duties when the team needs assistance
- Experience in end to end AR, managing your own ledger of clients and dealing with reconciliations
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables / VLookups)
- To be able to start immediately
- Free onsite gym
- Free onsite Barista
- Discounts/offers on retail products
- Ongoing training and development within a co-operative family feel team environment
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.