Accounts Receivable Officer - $55,000 + Super
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Officer - $55,000 + Super|
|Location:||Girraween, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$52000 - AU$55000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 10:47|
A global organisation based in the Western Suburbs are looking to employ an Accounts receivable for their large and busy team! You will have the comfort of working close to home, with parking on-site and a friendly team, but the career opportunity of working for a well respected global leader.
The best bit.....no collections calls necessary! There is a separate collections team.
The perks: Parking on-site, breakfast and snacks provided, no late hours!
The location: Pendle Hill
The Salary: $55,000 + Super
The day to day duties will involve:
- Daily banking - processing statements and bank reconciliations
- Receiving incoming payments and allocating them to the correct accounts
- Setting up new accounts and assisting with credit checks
- Assisting with legal referrals and letters of notice
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders.
Who will be suitable for this role?:
- Someone with experience in a dedicated AR role
- You will be comfortable using Excel in your role
- You will be a great team player!
- Someone with excellent communication skills - you will be dealing with internal staff regarding queries and account updates.
- You will need full working rights in Australia.
Sound like you? Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's