Working within a supportive finance team, you will take end to end ownership of your own ledger and perform a full-function role. You will have the opportunity to utilise your previous experience to improve on current processes & procedures
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Full-function Accounts Receivable
- Management of active accounts across Australia
- Manage ledger and end of month duties
- High volume reconciliations
- Collections & allocations
- Weekly & month end reporting assistance
- Control of overdue payments, ageing analysis & DSO targets
- General administrative duties as directed by the Finance Manager
With previous experience in an Accounts Receivable position, you are a great team player with a keen eye for detail. You must also have:
- Min 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong communication skills and be able to build rapport quickly with people from all levels of business.
- Highly organised
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work towards defined targets.
- Strong operational knowledge of SAP
- Contract roles available from 4 weeks to 6 months
- Melbourne CBD, Western Suburbs and South Eastern Client Locations
- $25 - $35 + Super per hour
If you are interested, please APPLY now or call Dean Nguyen on 03 8629 1017 for a confidential discussion.