Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location:||Hillsdale, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 09:25|
Accounts Administrator - Permanent - $65,000 + Super - South Sydney
A Growing Company has an opportunity for an experience Accounts Administrator to join a small finance team based in South Sydney.
The company is undergoing a massive growth period & are looking for a solid Accounts Administrator to join their successful team.You will be joining a team of 4, working alongside the CFO, Financial Accountant and Assistant Accountant.
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for the full end to end AR/AP process along with general administration duties. You must have strong Accounts Receivable experience along with the Accounts Payable process.
The team is great, with a wonderful company culture! There is also on-street parking available.
***Please note this is not an Assistant Accountant role! It would not be suitable for someone sitting professional Accounting exams or pursuing Financial Accountant Career***
Day to Day Duties
- End to End Accounts Receivable
- End to End Accounts Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Answering customer & client queries
- Liaising with suppliers, collecting overdue payments, Creditor reconciliation
- General Office Administration
- 3 - 5 years experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Experience with MYOB highly desired
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are a must
- Friendly, personable and professional individual
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the right role for you and you have strong AR/AP experience please do not hesitate to contact me -
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's