Accounts Receivable/Collections Assistant
- Next to North Sydney Train Station
- $70,000 per year ($35ph + Super)
- 6 month contract with a view to go permanent
Manage your own set of clients dealing with end to end Accounts Receivable and collections reducing debt and managing client relationships.
My client are a global insurance business located next to North Sydney Train station. This company cross trains and promotes within so this is a great opportunity to secure a role that could offer great progression.
- Manage your own set of clients dealing with end to end Accounts Receivable and keeping debt down to a minimum
- Successfully liaise with internal and external stakeholders building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure cash is collected and allocated correctly
- Following KPIs
- Assist Credit Manager with Adhoc projects and duties
- Credit control/AR experience
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- To be able to start immediately
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.