A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to lead a small Accounts Receivable team that ensures working capital is maximised by reducing debtor levels. A high-volume, exciting company to work for, this is a fantastic opportunity for the selected candidate.
Manage day today team operations
- Ensure all reporting deadlines and reconciliation cycles are met in a timely manner
- Prioritize team initiatives based on risk and team deliverables
- Utilise strong problem solving skills to ensure timely resolution to customer queries
- Reconciliation of key national accounts
- Liaising with related business units to resolve any outstanding issues
- Weekly/monthly reporting
- Close collaboration with other members of Finance team
Training & Process Improvement
- Training and development of team members.
- Drive team KPI's with continuous improvement focus
- Mentoring a small, close-knit Accounts Receivable Team of 3
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in Accounts Receivable environment
- Strong time management and reconciliation skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, motivate and develop a small team
- 2-3 years demonstrated Team Leader or supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
If you would like a confidential chat about this role, please contact Isabella on or 0282965328.