Job Title - Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Salary - $60,000 - $65,000+Super
Location - Mascot
Duration - 3 month temp to permanent
Start Date - ASAP
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional to join a leading global company in their Australian Head Office in Mascot. This is an outstanding role to start immediately and earn a permanent role as a Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
This is an enviable opportunity for an ambitious Accounting professional to lead a team of 3 banking officers, with a strong focus on high volume bank allocations and mentoring more Junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Ideally as a team leader needs to know all aspects of banking - payment allocation, clearing unallocated payments,
- Intermediate skill in excel, reconciliation and basic accounting knowledge
- Journals, transfer of payments to different general ledger., creating consolidated invoices, , clearing of intra company accounts etc.
- Good data entry skill - would help in allocation and raising credit notes.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by credit manager.
- Assist with month end duties- making sure all sites, bank and journals are balanced before month end.
- Assisting other team members when required.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or Xero would be an advantage
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.