About the company
With stores across Australia, this leading retailer has a strong commitment to customer satisfaction which is achieved through their extensive range of products and outstanding service. Due to growth, they are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join the organisation in this newly created role.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire debtor's ledger and supporting 2 direct reports.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily banking and cash receipting
- Allocation and reconciliation of payments received against customer accounts
- Regular follow up and collection of all overdue customer balances, paying special attention 60 days plus overdue
- Processing of miscellaneous invoices, credit notes and journals
- Complete daily sales integrations
- Review of credit limits
- Creation of new debtor accounts including the necessary credit reference checks in line with company policy
- Liaise with internal and external customers with regards to account queries
- Preparation of collection letters and payment arrangements
- Completion of month end processes and reporting requirements
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in both accounts receivable and people management.
In addition, you will possess the following personal attributes:
- Outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for spotting anomalies in data
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
In return for your skills and expertise you will be rewarded with training and development opportunities, exceptional paid parental leave policy, career progression and access to staff discounts.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!