My Client are recruiting for a Customer Service and Administration Assistant who has an exceptional eye for accuracy, speed, a high level of customer service and retention skills to join their team for a 12 -month contract.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, highly driven and could deliver outstanding customer service as you will be dealing with new and existing clients daily.
Your duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Reception duties
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Supporting with the preparation of quotes and invoicing
- Meeting deadlines on a daily basis to ensure a fast turnaround time for orders and general enquiries
- Ad hoc administration duties
- A minimum of 2 year experience working in a related role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
- Immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the role
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge