Our client is a large property & construction company who pride themselves on their diversity & inclusion strategy, their commitment to development and training and their desire to be the leader in their industry. Be a part of a company that does their best, wants the best and hires the best.
This role is multifaceted, with duties & responsibilities spanning across concierge, administration & customer service. Including but not limited to:
- Ensuring a customer & guest experience through exceptional customer service & creating an an atmospheric environemtn
- Manage all reception duties including answering calls, greeting guests and managing meeting rooms
- Building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders spanning a wide range of business units
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering stationary, kitchen supplies etc
- Assisting with debt collection
- Assist a larger administrative team with general day to day admin
- Petty cash and expense reconciliation
- Ordering equipment, ensuring OHS etc.
- Assist with any projects that arise with general coordination and administration
- Organise mail etc.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least intermediate level MS office skills with extensive administrative experience in a similar role. You will be a team player with a "can do" attitude and be searching for a role that offers future opportunities that can shape your career.
If your skills & experience match the requirements and you feel this role sounds interesting then please click 'APPLY' or contact Fay Scott on 02 8296 5315.