|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:04|
Offering a supportive and inclusive environment where employees are encouraged and developed quickly, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. With a recognisable brand and a long history, this company offers long-term career options for people, who are ambitious, passionate and high performing.
As a administration Assistant, you will be an integral member of the team. If you are looking for a varied and busy role in a close knit and supportive team then please get in touch today.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Offering ongoing and varied support across the team
- Preparing and formatting documentation
- Regular reporting across multiply variable
- High volume of data entry
- Updating and maintaining database
- Providing basic IT support
- Adhoc assistance and cover for the wider business as necessary
The successful candidate must have A strong background supporting within an Administration support role, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills, and willing to support their team on a permanent basis.
- Previous experience within a corporate environment is essential
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst managing your own workload
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's