|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant/Reception|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 14:47|
You will be joining a market leading Health organisation, based in North Strathfield.
As Administrative Assistant/Reception your role will span across a variety of functions. You will provide administrative support whilst also acting as the main point of contact for any operational queries internally and externally for the business, ensuring efficient and proactive execution of procedures, policies and general office support.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to implement new processes and a company that will allow you to action your own ideas then look no further! You will be working closely with Senior Directors & Clinicians on a number of on-going business projects.
If you have experience in and Administrative, Reception or Support Role within Health or a similar industry, and you are looking for a place where your opinions and values matter, then this could be the role for you!
As Administrative Assistant/Reception your duties will be varied. Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations of the office, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administration and reception support to Directors & Clinicians
- Update and amend internal systems to ensure records are kept up to date
- Manage external portals and databases to ensure client information is correct
- Act as basic IT support, liaising with IT providers when necessary
- Streamline processes, ensuring efficiencies in the office
- Assisting in organising company events
- Various on-going projects as required
In order to be successful in your application of Administrative Assistant/Reception you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within Health or similar industry is preferred
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous administrative experience within high volume environments
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- A team player with the ability to motivate others
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch now by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's