|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:17|
This market leading Healthcare company is looking for a highly skilled Administrator to assist the wider team. You will be providing administrative support for the team, ensuring efficient and proactive execution of administrative procedures, policies and general office support. You will be an integral support through a crucial time where the business is driving innovation and undergoing change in systems.
This is a fast-paced role and requires a high level of accuracy, strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Administrative role supporting the wider teams
- Support management and executives with clerical tasks
- Completion of compliance and compilation of reports
- Update and amend internal systems to ensure records are kept up to date
- Office coordination including scheduling
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Streamline processes, ensuring efficiencies in the office
- Assist with filing and any other adhoc duties
To be successful in this role you will:
- Advanced skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly accurate problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous administrative experience within high volume environments
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity, get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button now or contact Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.