|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000.00 per annum + package + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 17:34|
This is going to be one of the best Assistant Accountant roles on the market right now - this is one for all of the go getters out there!
Are you looking to join a high performing team in a dynamic, growing business? This role will be a career making move for the right person! For anyone wishing to move into the FP&A space this role will be a great transition.
The company: A global business that is growing year on year. You will join a team of CA/CPA qualified Accountants who you can learn from. You will be working in the commercial finance team of this international business. They are in brand new beautiful offices with fabulous views!
The person: This role will be suitable for someone who has 2 -3 years of solid post-graduate experience in an Accounting role with month-end duties. You will need to be confident in dealing with Managers in the business, confident in completing month-end accounts and happy to work at a fast pace.
On offer is a fantastic culture, a respected company, supportive management, mentoring and study support.
Salary on Offer: Up to $70,000 package.
The day to day role will involve but not be limited to:
- Reconciliations (inter-company, balance sheet, GST, BAS, bank etc)
- Cost Analysis
- Payroll tax
- GST and BAS Reconciliation
- Reporting and Variance Analysis
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Assisting with audit preparation
- FP & A
What experience is required for this role?
- A degree in Accounting (minimum)
- The desire to start or have already started a CA/CPA
- 2 -3 years' post-graduate experience - experience with month-end closing is essential.
- The ability to deal with Senior stakeholders and non-finance staff
- A helpful, pro-active nature
- A desire to work long-term within a company.
- You will need to have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship for this role.
If this sounds like you please apply today and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's