Assistant Accountant - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Study Leave|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 16:14|
A career building Assistant Accountant opportunity has arisen with one of my clients in Sydney's CBD! This one is not to be missed if you are an up and coming Assistant Accountant, looking to join a company that is on the BRW ''Top Places to Work'' list. You will work in a highly skilled and highly qualified Accounting team, reporting into a Financial Controller who has an impressive resume to date.
This role is within the professional services industry. If you are currently an Assistant Accountant but wish for a broader role with more in-depth and interesting tasks this could be the one for you! This role is suited to ambitious Accounting graduates who are looking to expand their career horizons within a supportive and challenging environment.
Candidates coming from public practice will be highly regarded.
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super + Study Leave.
Some of the duties you can expect to undertake:
- Financial Reporting - assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts ,reporting, budgeting etc.
- Variance analysis
- Forensic investigation work.
- Assisting with maintaining the general ledger in terms if journals and reconciliations.
- Bank & Credit card reconciliations
- Expense management
- General Bookkeeping (AP, AR, Payroll)
- Due Diligence processes
- Involvement with many ad hoc tasks and projects.
This exciting role will be suited to those who possess:
- At minimum a Degree in Accounting, ideally you will have started a CA/CPA.
- You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience in a post-graduate role with similar duties to the above.
- You will have a hunger for your career, this is imperative! This is a high performing, career focused team. You will have access to some of the best mentors in Sydney.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, there will be some communication with clients in this role.
- A desire to learn and grow with the business.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today for consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Credit Officer - Permanent - Western Suburbs
Pendle Hill, New South Wales
AU$58000 - AU$63000 per annum + Super
Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Discretionary Bonus
Accounts Officer - Bookkeeper
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super
Working Holiday Visa - Accounting Experience - $30-$40ph!
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$27 - AU$40 per hour + Superannuation!
Payroll Manager - Contract Position
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$60 per hour