Brand new role to the market!
Join an Australian hospitality business based right in the heart of the CBD. You will be working in a small finance team reporting into an extremely talented and technical FC. If you are an Assistant Accountant looking to really develop your month-end and year-end skills, you will be in the right place. The culture of this business is friendly, supportive and they do not work much overtime!
This is a permanent role and the salary will be up to a maximum of $65,000 + Super.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- management Accounting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- GL Reconciliations
- Accounts payable and some Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with tax and statutory reporting
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed by the FC
What kind of experience will you need to have?
- You will need to be Degree Qualified at a minimum and ideally you'll have progressed with your CPA or CA.
- You will have strong knowledge of debits/credit and base accounting principals.
- You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience within an Assistant Accountant role.
- You will enjoy working in a small team where you can get the opportunity to cross-train and really learn your craft.
- This is a very respectful, friendly team that promote collaboration and teamwork. It is important that you value these things too.
Sound like you? Please do apply today!