Assistant Accountant - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 16:29|
Brand new role to the market!
Join an Australian hospitality business based right in the heart of the CBD. You will be working in a small finance team reporting into an extremely talented and technical FC. If you are an Assistant Accountant looking to really develop your month-end and year-end skills, you will be in the right place. The culture of this business is friendly, supportive and they do not work much overtime!
This is a permanent role and the salary will be up to a maximum of $65,000 + Super.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- management Accounting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- GL Reconciliations
- Accounts payable and some Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with tax and statutory reporting
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed by the FC
What kind of experience will you need to have?
- You will need to be Degree Qualified at a minimum and ideally you'll have progressed with your CPA or CA.
- You will have strong knowledge of debits/credit and base accounting principals.
- You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience within an Assistant Accountant role.
- You will enjoy working in a small team where you can get the opportunity to cross-train and really learn your craft.
- This is a very respectful, friendly team that promote collaboration and teamwork. It is important that you value these things too.
Sound like you? Please do apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's