|Job Title:||Billing Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 14:41|
Billings Specialist - Permanent - Inner East Sydney
A rare opportunity has become available in one of Sydney's coolest media companies for a permanent Billing Specialist. Based in the Inner East, the Billing Specialist will be joining a small finance team reporting directly into the CFO.
The Billing Speicailist will be solely responsible for the billing process within the Finance Team. You will be looking after WIP balances, AR and looking after monthly retainers. Along with this you will be collaboratively working with the finance team to ensure the smooth sailing & efficacy of this function.
The company is modern and creative with a bright open plan office and a company dog.
Main Duties of the Billing Specialist
- Prepare weekly cash flow detailing expected cash receipts, WIP balances, AR balances and commentary of significant balances over 60 days in all with planned course of action
- Maintain Supplier Payments section to ensure costs are appropriately tracked
- Billing monthly retainers
- Invoicing from estimates - meeting client invoicing requirements
- Maintaining details on PO requirements, invoicing details, cost rates
- Liaison with client AP departments to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Resolving queries with clients regarding invoicing
- Maintaining negotiated pricing tables in line with agreed rates
- Regularly liaise with the CFO
- Maintain and update revenue forecast and retainer analysis worksheets with actual data
The Suitable Candidate
- Previous Media Billing experience desired but not crucial
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing various clients and employees
- Experience working with WIP Billings
If you have the relevant experience and this sounds the professional environment you are seeking please get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's