Job Title - Bookkeeper/ Accountant
Salary - $30-$35ph + Super
Location - Leichardt
Duration - April 2020
Start Date - ASAP
I am working exclusively on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper with experience performing high volume Bank Reconciliations to join an outstanding national business in Sydney's Inner West.
Closely located to all public transport, this opportunity would be a fantastic option for an ambitious, talented Accounts professional who would thrive in a high pressure, rewarding environment.
You must have at least 3 years experience working on complex Bank Reconciliations and have strong Excel skills with outstanding communication and the ability to liaise with multiple Stakeholders.
Main duties & Responsibilities;
- Complete daily bank reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation of third party platforms
- Send banking email and follow up on outstanding banking
- Complete weekly clean-up of bank reconciliations and cash/POS under and overs accounts
- Liaise with National, State and Area Managers to attend to store related transactional and banking issues
- Reconcile the Paypal Portal for all brands monthly and transfer funds to the corresponding accounts
- Assist other bank reconciliation officers with manual transaction follow up
- Assist with AP, AR and month end
Required Skills & Experience;
- Formal Accounting Qualifications; Bachelor's Degree in accounting preferred
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team
- Ideally Technology One experience
- Strong Excel knowledge (preferably advanced)
- Attention to Detail
- Analytically minded and strong data manipulation skills
- Have the drive and enthusiasm required to work in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Works well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.