Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant - Permanent -
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant - Permanent -|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 10:37|
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper in a global travel business in Sydney's centre. This is a multinational business with a small head office in Sydney so you will work in a tight knit and casual environment. You will solely be responsible for the Accounts in-house with the assistance from an external Accountant. You could be an established Bookkeeper comfortable in this role or someone with 2-3 years' experience who is looking to take on more responsibility.
The most important thing for this role is we are looking for a mature, level headed person who is comfortable working in an agile, dynamic, changing and growing environment!
The role will involve the below tasks as a minimum, but there is potential for growth!:
- Accounts Payable - end to end
- Expense management
- Accounts receivable - end to end
- Payroll end to end and multinational
- Reconciliations: inter-company, credit card, bank accounts.
- Journals, cash-flow and other ad hoc tasks as directed by the external Accountant.
Who will be suitable for this role :
- You will have experience in the above tasks (AP, AR, Payroll) as a Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant.
- You will have experience with MYOB - this is an absolute must.
- You will have intermediate Excel skills.
- A calm, understanding and methodical approach to your work.
- You must be comfortable working in an environment where you are reporting into a non-finance person.
- Ideally you will be eager to learn and develop more.
Please apply today to to hear more about this exciting role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's