|Job Title:||Bookkeeper/Operations Executive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 12:34|
A business that gives back to their community is often high on the list for most job seekers, along with a flexible workplace and a meaty role that will leave you feeling like your skills are being used. This role offers all 3! Working for a leading Not for Profit in the CBD you will work in an interesting and challenging role, knowing that the business you work for is making a real difference in people's lives.
I am looking to speak with candidates who are experienced in the field of bookkeeping/office management for this busy Operations Executive role. Perhaps you are looking to work part-time but still use your senior finance and administration skills in a rewarding role. You will be working in a respectful and friendly environment in Sydney CBD.
This role is a part-time role, which will be 4 full days per week. Please only apply if you can commit to this.
This role will report to a Senior Leader in the business, but you will also have the support of external Accountants.
This role will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day operations of a busy office
- Accounts Payable & Receivable (including light debt collection)
- Payroll Support
- General assistance with the budgeting and forecasting
- Audit assistance
- Managing the HR database
- Providing reports and information as requested by the board.
- Administration as required - assisting with insurance, compliance etc.
What skills and attributes will you need to be considered?
- Demonstrated experience as a Finance Officer / Bookkeeper / Operations Executive.
- You will be comfortable managing AP/AR and general bookkeeping for a small office.
- Ideally you will have experience in an Operations or Office manager role or this new role is something that would interest you!
- You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. This is essential for this role as is presentation.
- You must have either Permanent residency or Australian Citizenship.
- You will be happy to commit to a part-time role
- High attention to detail
- Ideally you will have a Degree in Business/Finance or Accounting.
Does this sound like you? Please do not hesitate to apply today for this rare find!