|Job Title:||Bookkeeper/Operations Executive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 12:34|
A business that gives back to their community is often high on the list for most job seekers, along with a flexible workplace and a meaty role that will leave you feeling like your skills are being used. This role offers all 3! Working for a leading Not for Profit in the CBD you will work in an interesting and challenging role, knowing that the business you work for is making a real difference in people's lives.
I am looking to speak with candidates who are experienced in the field of bookkeeping/office management for this busy Operations Executive role. Perhaps you are looking to work part-time but still use your senior finance and administration skills in a rewarding role. You will be working in a respectful and friendly environment in Sydney CBD.
This role is a part-time role, which will be 4 full days per week. Please only apply if you can commit to this.
This role will report to a Senior Leader in the business, but you will also have the support of external Accountants.
This role will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day operations of a busy office
- Accounts Payable & Receivable (including light debt collection)
- Payroll Support
- General assistance with the budgeting and forecasting
- Audit assistance
- Managing the HR database
- Providing reports and information as requested by the board.
- Administration as required - assisting with insurance, compliance etc.
What skills and attributes will you need to be considered?
- Demonstrated experience as a Finance Officer / Bookkeeper / Operations Executive.
- You will be comfortable managing AP/AR and general bookkeeping for a small office.
- Ideally you will have experience in an Operations or Office manager role or this new role is something that would interest you!
- You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. This is essential for this role as is presentation.
- You must have either Permanent residency or Australian Citizenship.
- You will be happy to commit to a part-time role
- High attention to detail
- Ideally you will have a Degree in Business/Finance or Accounting.
Does this sound like you? Please do not hesitate to apply today for this rare find!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's