Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + commisions|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 11:38|
A market leading telecommunications provider is looking to expand its professional B2B Sydney based sales team. This is a team that is high performing, high energy and consistently goes above and beyond. With a team focus to reach targets, have fun and make money, you will be surrounded by high achievers that offer the right balance between competition and team work.
With a drive to hit instantaneous leads in addition to building longstanding relationships, this role will offer you support, learning opportunities and a platform to enhance your career.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities through phone and face to face engagement
- Pitch and present business capabilities to potential clientele
- Be an expert across the full product profile that this well-known brand name offers
- Build and maintain ongoing client relationships, mastering the ability to both manage accounts and discovering quick sales opportunities
- Identify and analyse client enquiries and complaints, ensuring exceptional customer service is always delivered
- Use analysis to understand client data and usage to drive additional product sales
- Track all sales through the internal CRM
- You will thrive chasing and managing sales leads
- Telecommunication and internet sales experience will be advantageous however not essential
- Your will have great relationship & account management skills
- You will have demonstrated ability as a "sales gun" and experience in a similar role
- Possess an aligned passion for sales & account management
- Strong analytic and data interpretation skills
- An ability to engage with both warm and cold client leads, face to face and over the phone
If you have a strong desire to work in a lucrative environment that offers uncapped commissions, a good base salary, future opportunities and a fun, dynamic team culture, then this may be the role for you!
To express interest in this position click 'APPLY' or contact Fay Scott on 02 8296 5315 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's