The objective of this role is to be the champion of candidate experience ensuring that candidates have the best experience possible, in a 'best in class' environment. This will be achieved through regular communication, process improvement, compliance management, database management and offering a very high standard of interaction at every stage of the placement and post placement process.
This is a large professional services company that has a global footprint and multiple Australian offices. They are seeking an engaged and enthusiastic Candidate Experience Manager as an additional resource to the already well-established Talent function. This company has a history of over 25 years in the market with proven success and growth in their industry.
Work for a company that has deep rooted history and values with the agility and flexibility to be welcoming and encouraging of change and adaptation. You will be supported by a large team of talent professionals who will ensure that you get the most out of your role.
This role will have a wide variety of duties, including:
- Compliance administration of all contract and permanent employees
- Undertake quality and compliance inspections to ensure consistency and attention to detail
- Improving candidate experience processes and procedures
- Contractor payroll including timesheet and approval chasing
- Coordinating pre-screening checks and testing
- Produce adhoc reports and regularly communicating trends with the business
- Regular, cyclical communication with all contractors in addition to appointment setting for line managers to check in with them too
To be successful in this role you must have a passion for customer service, administration and compliance. You will have outstanding attention to detail and will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership and constant process improvement. This role will require you to speak to people on the phone, by email and complete detailed administrative projects so outstanding communication and administrative skills are essential.
You will be a 'can do' person with a passion for organisation and business partnering. You will be required to complete skills testing for this position.
If you feel this role matches your expectations, then please click 'APPLY' or call Fay Scott at accountability on 02 8296 5315 for further information.