Our client within the Non-for-Profit sector is looking for a Care Coordinator in Bundoora, scheduling and rostering all employees within their facilities.
Please note this role is a casual role. The ideal candidate will have full time availability and be able to commit to on-call hours. This could be sick or annual leave.
We also have afterhours shifts to fill, this could be from the same candidate or separately and the candidate will be able to work from wherever they are situated. After hour shifts would be from 6am-10am and 4pm - 9pm weekdays. From 6am-130pm and 1pm to 9pm weekends.
- Scheduling and rostering employees for round the care support within the aged care facilities
- Arrange cover or replacements for unplanned staff shift changes where applicable
- High level multitasking
- Ad hoc administration support where required
- Speaking to both internal and external stakeholders
- Casual role, full time availability to cover sick, leave and afterhours shifts
The candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a scheduling or rostering role within aged care or disability sectors
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to provide solutions to achieve best outcomes
- Exceptional organisational skills including high level attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to respond effectively in an environment that is ever-changing due to the needs of customers and staff, ensuring quality outcomes
- Have full time availability and be flexible with shifts in an on-call basis. Be available afterhours and on weekends to cover afterhours shifts.
- Non-for-profit organisation
- Completive hourly rate
- Salary packaging
- Growing business
- Casual role - on call for sick cover, leave cover and be able to cover afterhours shifts
- Bundoora Location
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Lucy McDonald for a confidential chat 03 8629 1004