|Salary:||AU$30.00 - AU$32.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Ryan|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 09:53|
Located on the Melbourne city fringe, this organisation is truly a leader in their field. Due to recent movement within the organisation, they require a Cashier to commence ASAP for a 3 month temporary assignment.
This is a full time Cashier position that will see you working across both the Cashiers Office and the Finance Office. The main duties of this role will include:
- Receipting of funds received for all invoices
- Processing payments through various billing and accounting systems
- Providing receipts for payments received in person
- Preparing daily banking for collection
- Allocating payments from the daily bank listing
- Ensuring all income is reconciled on a daily basis
In order to be successful, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide outstanding customer service, intermediate Excel skills, knowledge of billing and finance systems, be able to display initiative and have the ability prioritise effectively in order to meet deadlines.
You will receive a competitive hourly rate, ongoing work for the next 3 months, exposure within the finance team of a large organisation who is at the forefront of their industry and a supportive team environment.
If you have the experience and qualities outlined above, please apply now! Alternatively, contact Leanne Ryan on 03 8629 1046 or .