Out client within the Financial Services industry is undergoing huge growth and therefore looking to add additional team members to their Claims Team. Reporting into the Claims Team Leader, the ideal candidate will have previous experience within Claims in the Financial Services Industry.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, be collaborative and have excellent communication skills. On offer with the client, is a competitive salary with additional superannuation, flexible working after the training period and possible extension past the initial 12 month contract.
- Manage resolution of claim applications and associated activity
- Maintain a relationship-based customer centric approach at all times
- Work towards SLA's in order to provide resolutions in a timely and compassionate manner
- Resolve issues and complaints where necessary, escalating where appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate:
- Have previous experience within a claims role within Financial Services
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work both as a team and autonomously
- Organised and an eye for detail
- A problem solver who is able to interpret and enforce legislative compliance
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Salary of $66,000 + 11% superannuation
- Flexible working available after the initial training period
- 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- Background check required for the successful candidate
- Looking to get someone onboard ASAP
If this role sounds of interest, don't delay - apply here now as we will be interviewing ASAP.