Job Title - Collections Officer/Credit Control
Salary - $28 - $33ph + Super
Location - Sydney CBD
Start Date - Immediate
Duration - Ongoing Contract
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced Collections Officer to start with a well known Australian company on an ongoing contract in Sydney's CBD.
This would be a perfect role for a Collections Officer with at least 12 months experience, preferably working with commercial clients. You will be working closely with internal sales staff and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Good Customer Service (internal & external).
- Excellent negotiation, dispute and resolution skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Organised and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a polite and friendly manner, a positive attitude and professional presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Multiple systems experience, ideally major ERP i.e SAP
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.