|Job Title:||Collections Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$32 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 18:35|
Job Title - Collections Officer/Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary - Up To $32ph+ Super
Location - CBD Fringe
Start Date - Immediate
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an immediate start Collections/ Accounts Receivable Officer to join an excellent company in Sydney's CBD fringe on 6 week contract with the potential to extend!
This would be a perfect role for a someone with excellent customer service skills, outbound collection calls experience and can start immediately with outstanding communication skills!
Working Holiday visas are encouraged to apply.
Experience in an AR role would be advantageous.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Minimum 6 months experience working within a Collections/ Credit Control position
- Good Customer Service (internal & external).
- Excellent negotiation, dispute and resolution skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Organised and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a polite and friendly manner, a positive attitude and professional presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$38 - AU$52 per hour + Super
Darlinghurst, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$35 per hour