|Job Title:||Collections Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 16:46|
Job Title - Collections Officer/Credit Control
Salary - $28 - $33ph + Super
Location - Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Olympic Park, St.Leonards
Start Date - Immediate
Duration - 1-6 months Contracts
Here at AccountAbility we are currently working on a number of Collections Officer/Credit Control contract positions for a number of companies, including Multinationals and ASX listed. These are with companies located in Sydney CBD, North Sydney, St.Leonards and Olympic Park.
The roles would be a perfect role for a Collections Officer with at least 12 months experience, preferably working with commercial clients. You will be working closely with internal sales staff and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Good Customer Service (internal & external).
- Excellent negotiation, dispute and resolution skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Organised and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a polite and friendly manner, a positive attitude and professional presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Multiple systems experience, ideally major ERP i.e SAP
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$40 per annum
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$35 per hour
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + super
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$3000 - AU$65000.00 per annum
McMahons Point, New South Wales