|Job Title:||Collections Specialist|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 17:52|
- Next to St Leonards Train Station
- $65-$70k + Super
- Managing your own ledger of clients with a big focus on investigating queries and building relationships as well as reducing the debt
If you have great communication skills, collections experience and good investigative/query solving skills then this would be the perfect role for you.
My client are a global and innovative company located next to St Leonards train station. They have strong company values and heavily promote a cooperative, high spirited, customer service focus environment.
- Manage your own ledger of clients to ensure debt is collected and correctly reconciled
- Dealing with invoices from $1000 to $1million
- Liaise directly internally and externally to resolve queries/disputes
- Actively reduce departments DSO
- Experience in collections/credit control/accounts receivable and especially experienced in resolving queries/disputes
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Excel skills - Confident with VLOOKUPs
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Working Holiday Visa - Accounting Experience - $30-$45ph!
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$45 per hour + Superannuation!
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$35 per hour
Accounts Receivable Officer
North Sydney, New South Wales
Credit Officer/ Accounts Receivable Officer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super
Accounts Receivable Administrator
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$550000.00 per annum