Communications & Admin Officer
|Job Title:||Communications & Admin Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 11:14|
As a Communications & Admin Officer, you will be an integral member of a tight-knit team with complete ownership of your role. The ideal candidate for this role will be professionally presented, proactive and confident in their communication style with a willingness to learn and ability to pick new duties up quickly.
The role will initially be based in the CBD and then move to the North Shore in September in a brand-new office space. The business has a mission to deliver excellent customer service to their members and drive performance across all levels of their services.
If you are looking to build relationships in a tight-knit business, work on interesting projects whilst growing and making this role your own, then this is the role for you! This role also offers salary packaging so more cash in hand!
As Communications Coordinator, your duties involve but are not limited to:
- Assisting with internal and external communications across marketing campaigns including sending EDMs
- Support all marketing & communications related projects, focussing on internal & external written communication
- Liaise with stakeholders across the wider business to understand concepts and creation of marketing/communications collateral
- Update the company's website content and manage the website
- Ensure all written content is in line with brand guidelines
- Be involved with the coordination of digital campaigns
- Ensure a constant presence on social media platforms - particularly Facebook
- Assist with adhoc administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate in this role will have/be:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Will be working Monday to Thursday.
- Excellent skills across Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Evenbrite, MailChimp
- High attention to detail with strong verbal & written communication skill
- Corporate experience with updating and managing all social media platforms
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects & offer solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Kirstie at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5313